Sunday, January 17, 2016

[2016.01.18] IRENE WAN TRIES DARK HUMOR AFTER ROMANCE

On screen couple Irene Wan and Patrick Tam have plenty of chemistry
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Irene Wan Bik Ha, Patrick Tam Yiu Man, Charmaine Fong Ho Man and others yesterday promoted their film LOVE IN LATE AUTUMN (OI CHOI SUM CHAU). Producer Irene just returned from Chongqing and revealed that the Mainland audience's reaction to the film was decent. Will she make a sequel? Irene said, "Actually I am thinking about other stories, I want to try dark comedy, family and romance." Speaking of her Beijing commercial property purchase, Irene said that she was still looking. "I only rented that place out, when I invest of course I want the best. So I am looking for a good spot."

Ah Tam said that he has not invested in the Mainland, "If I invest I would invest in film first, but I have to wait until my kids are grown first. Now when I make 10 bucks I only spend 1, when I am broke I would ask my wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment