Sunday, January 31, 2016

[2016.02.01] JEANA HO'S KNEES ARE FROZEN AT WORK

Playing a reporter should be easy for Akina Fong, but without the teleprompter she has many bad takes
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Catherine Chau Ka Yi, Akina Fong Kin Yee two nights ago attended the film THE MENU (DOH FOR SUN MUN SIN)'s wrap banquet. Jeana pointed out that she did not have to be sexy for the new film. "I play a reporter in training. Earlier when the temperature dropped to two or three degrees, I had to work on location for over ten hours. I was so cold that I couldn't bend my knees. I had to soak in hot water for two hours before I gradually regain feelings in them." Chau Ka Yi also said that her legs suffered. "Earlier I was running in a scene, which took nine hours to shoot. Maybe I wasn't wearing the right shoes. The next day it still hurt to walk."

No comments:

Post a Comment