Thursday, January 28, 2016

[2016.01.29] CHARMAINE LI HAS AN AFFAIR FOR HER HUSBAND

Charmaine Li guest stars in her husband's film with Jacky Cai (left) and Babyjohn Choi (center)
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Charmaine Li Sze Yan's husband Ricky Fan Chun Fung recently became the film FOOLING AROUND JIANGHU (GONG WU HEI KET)'s producer. Sze Yan fully supported her husband and took time to guest star in a scene. She said, "Actually aside from the leads, many actors guest starred. This time I played a cashier girl. My co-stars were (Jacky) Cai Jie and Choi Hong Yik (Babyjohn). Babyjohn and I were a little ambiguous."

Although it was just one scene, it still took several hours. As a first time guest star, did she "volunteer to help" her husband? She said, "Of course not, I had a salary! However before the shoot I always visited the set to keep him company, to support him. That was truly volunteered help!"

No comments:

Post a Comment