Thursday, July 23, 2020

[2020.07.24] JULIAN CHEUNG DOES NOT DARE TO RETURN TO WORK

Julian Cheung and Anita Yuen cook at home more
courtesy of on.cc

The Julian Cheung Chi Lam starred film JUNG SI YAU OI JOI GAK LEI (THERE'S ALWAYS LOVE AROUND) due to the pandemic has not been scheduled for release yet. He stated that he has several films that have completed production but unable to be released. Other jobs that were in negotiation and in the Mainland were halted. He said, "Because going to the Mainland would require 14 days in quarantine, I still am not mentally prepared to accept that. I would wait and see, and I thank the production units for their coordination."

Aside from Cheung Ch Lam, Jennifer Yu Heung Ying also has been affected. "Originally at the end of July I would have a movie, now it has been postponed. I hope the pandemic would pass soon and everyone would be able to return to work in good health."

No comments:

Post a Comment