Wednesday, July 29, 2020

[2020.07.30] KIU BO BO HAD NO PLACE TO STAY UPON HONG KONG RETURN

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Gill Mohinderpaul Singh (Kiu Bo Bo) emigrated to Scotland in March this year to reunite with his family, but his acting bug acted up in over 5 months of "retirement". He decided to return to Hong Kong to make the film SI DOI (ERA). His return required 14 days in quarantine. "The pandemic is raging in England. Many relatives didn't dare to take me in this time. Luckily in the end a cousin who is living alone took me in."

Even So, Kiu Bo Bo admitted that his cousin was very scared. "He gave me his entire living room, hiding in the room most of the time. Even when he chatted with me or got food for me, he would maintain his distance." He lamented that many friends "pretended not to know" that he came back, but he was not disappointed as he understood everyone's concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment