Sunday, October 17, 2010

[2010.10.18] JIMMY LIN TURNS HIS IMAGE UPSIDE DOWN WITH HIS NEW FILM

courtesy of takungpao.com

Jimmy Lin (Lam Chi Wing) earlier in Hengzhou attended a press conference for the fantasy romance IF I AM YOU. That day happened to be his 36th birthday so the team prepared a cake and red wine for him. When he cut the cake he smiled and said, "This time the birthday celebration has been very special. Celebrating my birthday in the mood of a girl, this may be the only time in this life."

After five years away from the silver screen, Lam Chi Wing in his new film played a character who is "a man on the outside, a woman on the inside". He even boldly stated that he had overcome his past sunshine guy image. He said, "Now half of my energy is spent on family and child, so I have to be refine in my performing art career. My choice of character has to be more selective than before. I have to pick some even more exciting and extraordinary characters to play. Over the years I have never run into this type of alternative character that attracted me
like a top sports car. I am very excited, this is also an enormous challenge for my performance."

No comments:

Post a Comment