Monday, December 5, 2011

[2011.12.06] ZHOU XUN IS AFRAID OF HURTING TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI



courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of takungpao.com

The Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Zhou Xun starred THE GREAT MAGICIAN (DAI MOR SHOOK SI) will be released next month.  Their theme song GUESS LOVER yesterday held a music video premiere in Beijing, and a video of Zhou Xun slapping Wai Jai from the film was shown.  Zhou Xun said, "Because I didn't dare to hit, the more I hit the more nervous I got.  I had many bad takes.  The director kept saying he wasn't
satisfied and I kept worrying about hurting Wai Jai.  I really was confused."  Wai Jai joked that he was the biggest villain in the entire film because he wanted to break up Lau Ching Wan and Zhou Xun to make her return to his side.  "Maybe my character has done too many bad things, Zhou Xun slapped him hard time after time."

This time was Wai Jai's first theme song since INFERNAL AFFAIRS (MO GAN DOH).  After the song was released online last week, it had over tens of thousands of hits.  No wonder Zhou Xun told Wai Jai to hurry up and release a record.  With her first duet with Wai Jai, Zhou Xun said sentimentally, "The song mainly is about everyone's helplessness over the longing for love and various tragedies in life.  In the story Wai Jai's character wants to steal me back to his side.  Why did he abandon me back then?  We can't be in control of many things, so life is often helpless."

No comments:

Post a Comment