Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[2011.12.08] JAY CHOU AND ANDY ON FIGHT LIFE AND DEATH BATTLE




courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Jay Chou (Chow Kit Lun) and Andy On Chi Kit in THE VIRAL FACTOR (YIK JIN) had a fire fight.  That scene took place in a major Kuala Lumpur shopping center.  They attracted over one hundred onlookers.  They on the shopping center overpass then the unloading area under the overpass began a series of battles and performed highly difficult jumps.

On Chi Kit aside from running all over the shopping center also had to perform a series of hurdle jumps then jump to the roof of the station below.  Due to the distance between the overpass and the roof, from the running start, the jump to the landing all kinds of preparations had to be done fully.  Otherwise accidents would easily occur.  At the same time, Chairman Chou also had to shoot many dangerous action scenes of different degrees of difficulties.  Aside from the fire fight with On Chi Kit, the most thrilling scene had to be Chairman Chou's jump from a two story high balcony roof to a truck that was full of toilet paper.  To coordinate with camera angles, the actors could not use any safety precaution.  Thus Chairman Chou's performance could be said as life risking.  Chairman Chou admitted that before and after the shoot he could not hide his nervousness.  "Before this scene, I indeed hesitated a little after I learned that I couldn't use any safety wires.  However I have been very demanding of myself during this shoot.  At the time I thought if I wouldn't be willing to just give up then.  I really wanted to achieve that level of professionalism.  In addition I would like the most for the audience to see all the hard work that the entire team and I put in.  So I thought, 'Who is afraid of who?  I might as well jump!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment