Friday, June 7, 2019

[2019.06.08] NG MAN TAT PRACTICES BADUANJIN TO IMPROVE HIS HEALTH

Tian Hairong
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ng Man Tat two nights ago attended the film A GREAT FEMINIST PIONEER (YU DOI NUI WON TONG KWAN YING)'s Hong Kong premiere. He said that he attended to support Mainland star Tian Hairong. Brother Tat said that due to heart disease and high blood pressure he quit smoking and drinking 5 years ago. Now everyday he has been practicing Baduanjin to improve his health. As for work, Brother Tat said, "What can I do now? I just work casually, I can't even work the tougher jobs. Now it's so hot, I am better off with just commercials. They are more comfortable. Later I will guest star in Lee Lik Chi's new film, which will be costume period too. Since a buddy asked I will lend a hand, If I don't I will feel bad." He also revealed that now mostly he would stay in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment