Tuesday, May 5, 2020

[2020.05.06] VANDA MARGRAF LEARNS TO BE "FAST, VICIOUS AND PRECISE" FROM DONNIE YEN

courtesy of on.cc

The 16 year old Vanda Margraf (Lee Yuen Tan) with her first film was already nominated for the Hong Kong Film Award New Actor award. She stated that she was both happy and excited! Speaking of working with the "Strongest in the Universe" Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Vanda revealed that he took great care of her and even praised him for remembering his action in a fight scene super quick. She admitted that she would need to keep learning.

The 39th Hong Kong Film Awards today will announce its result online live. Jet Tone's new comer, Vanda with the film IP MAN 4: THE FINALE was nominated for Best New Actor. With strong competition from BETTER DAYS' Jackson Yee and NEW KING OF COMEDY's E Jingwen, who would she choose? Vanda said, "I don't feel anyone is my rival! We all just started on a road and are working hard together. Everyone is very excellent and very worthy of me to learn from. (Are you confident?) I am already very happy with the nomination. I still have a lot of room to grow. I have to keep learning and absorb different nutrient."

Speaking of working with the "Strongest in the Universe" Donnie Yen Chi Tan in her first film, Vanda was not in awe of his presence. Instead she praised her elder for how "fast, vicious and precise" he remembered his attacks. "Mr. Yen Chi Tan truly treated me very well! On the set he took great care of me, I was very happy to be able to work with such an excellent elder. When he worked on a fight scene, he didn't remember to remember the stunt very long to be able to execute it very perfectly. He truly is very amazing!" As a new comer, she stated that she would like to give every direction a try. "I wouldn't set any limit for myself. I hope to keep accumulating experience and perform better and better."

a

No comments:

Post a Comment