Friday, May 22, 2020

[2020.05.23] CHEUNG TAT MING WANTS TO THANK HIS EX WIFE THE MOST FOR HIS HONG KONG FILM AWARD

courtesy of on.cc

Cheung Tat Ming struck on his first Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actor nomination, unfortunately due to the pandemic he was unable to thank those who have helped him. It was a mark on perfection. Earlier he stated that the person he wanted to thank the most was his former wife of 27 years Ho Lim Chi. In 2016, he was severely ill and no longer wanted to drag her down with him so he decided to file for divorce. Despite that his former wife still had a very important place in his heart. He said, "This (the award) was a pretty important event in my life, I kept thinking who helped make this happen the most? I felt that (the person) I have to thank is my former wife Ho Lim Chi. For decades I have done a lot, I was able to reach all the achievements at work due to her support and encouragement."

Tat Ming admitted that the award was very meaningful. "This award was very important. It gave me the courage to make more movies. I hope more bosses would give me the chance to. The reason I want to make more movies isn't money, I want to run into more old friends like (Sean) Lau Ching Wan and (Jordan) Chan Siu Chun. The days of everyone laughing together on the set, I hope they would be able to happen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment