Monday, April 27, 2015

[2015.04.28] LOUIS KOO CHANGES HIS HAIR

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of on.cc

The Louis Koo Tin Lok and Wu Jing starred new film SPL 2 (SAT POR LONG II) had many performances that surprised the audience. Goo Jai shook off his usual handsome look for a straight laced look. Wu Jing also broke through his past fighting style and tried to take a beating. Director Soi Cheang Po Shui said, "In one scene Wu Jing took three kicks, which took 16 takes. In other words he took 48 kicks. In the entire film he took about 500 kicks!"

The memorable part of the production for Wu Jing was experiencing a life and death situation. He said, "In one scene, I almost was crushed under something that weighed several hundred catty. I didn't know until I watched the playback. It was that 0.3 seconds, if I was a little slower the several hundred catty object would have crushed my face. I don't dare to imagine what would happen then."

No comments:

Post a Comment