Tuesday, April 28, 2015

[2015.04.29] JUST FOR FUN: SAMMO HUNG HAS ANOTHER GRANDSON

courtesy of singtao.com

Timmy Hung posts on behalf of his second son
courtesy of mingpao.com
Timmy Hung and Janet Chow after having TJ two years ago have another son JT
The newly born JT looks just like Grandpa
Sammo Hung
Friend Mak Cheung Ching visits the newborn
courtesy of on.cc

Janet Chow Ka Wai yesterday gave birth to a 7 pound 11 ounce baby boy JT. Timmy Hung Tin Ming immediately made the announcement online and will the joy with everyone when he attends an event on the 30th. "Mama and Baby are both very healthy, but Mama is a little tired. I want to give her time to rest, I will tell everyone more when I attend an event on the 30th."

Sammo Hung Kam Bo said that his grandson looks exactly like him. "He looks like me too! (How much does he weigh?) 7 pound 11 ounce, almost 8 pounds!" Mak Cheung Ching appeared at the hospital around 5:30PM. Mak Bau said to the media on behalf of Tin Ming, "Tonight he will stay here and won't leave. (Who does the baby look like?) He's so little I don't know who he looks like. (How much does the baby weigh?) I will save that for Tin Ming to talk about!"

As for JT's Chinese name, in the earlier broadcast of TELLING MARIA, Hung Kam Bo revealed that when he came up with TJ's Chinese name, "Dai Yun" sounded just like "Big Man". Yet at the time Tin Ming admitted that he wanted to change the name. He said, "I asked Old Man if he has another name, he then said why don't we call him Dai Yeh (Big Lord), then I said nevermind! This time for the second son's name, I will come up with it myself because I don't find the few that Old Man came up with to be acceptable."

No comments:

Post a Comment