Thursday, April 30, 2015

[2015.05.01] SHU QI PRAISES JANICE MAN'S AGILITY

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Janice Man Wing Shan in the new film HELIOS (CHET DOH) played a professional killer and had shooting and fighting challenges. Sexy goddess Shu Qi after watching JM's performance immediately praised her online. JM who was working on a series in the Mainland said appreciatively, "I am very happy, thank you Shu Qi for your praise." JM said that she wanted to continue to challenge herself. "I want to learn more kung fu. I also want to study acoustics, to learn high and low enunciation. Actually I know that my voice is higher, I want to learn to lower it. Then I wouldn't have any difficulty with any character!" In addition, Jacky Cheung Hok Yau, Nick Cheung Ka Fai and Chang Chen yesterday promoted the film HELIOS in Taiwan. Hok Yau who has not made a film in awhile was made fun of for having dark eyes on the poster. He joked, "I look wise this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment