Saturday, September 17, 2022

[2022.09.18] HINS CHEUNG DRAGS JEFFREY NGAI INTO HIS LUNAR NEW YEAR FILM

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Hins Cheung King Hin and Jeffrey Ngai yesterday attended an event. They revealed that next week they would begin the Lunar New Year film CHIU SUN GAING HAI GIP ONG (SUPER CRAZY ARMED ROBBERY CASE) shoot. Hin Jai pointed out that in the film he and Jeffrey would play armored car guards who would risk their lives to find the treasure.

Hin Jai revealed that Jeffrey would get wet and show off his muscles in the film, while he would not embarrass himself. Jeffrey said that lately he has been training more. Hin Jai also said that they would have a lot of action scenes, including explosion and gun fight. Thus they would have to learn to shoot. Jeffrey would even have to do trick shots. Hin Jai said, "Since I got the rare lead role, I have already called in all the favors. In the film I would also fight with (Ivana) Wong Yuen Chi!" Jeffrey said that he would get into shape for the muscle scene. Before the action scene he would stretch to prepare. Speaking of him being in better shape than Hin Jai, Hin Jai refused to admit that and said, "Where can you tell?" Reporters joked that they could tell from every aspect. He could only chuckle and said, "I am very hurt! Although I don't have to show my muscles, I still have to train my inside!" Hin Jai also said that this time side from him and Wong Yuen Chi, the entire cast would be under the age of 30. Jeffrey looked forward to making his first movie very much and really liked his role. Hin Jai stated that earlier at the audition, he felt that Jeffrey's role was tailored for him and he could vie for the Best New Performer award. Would Hin Jai like to win Best Actor? He said, "No, I still have to do some homework for my character. In the film my other partner is Bak Ji (Michael Ning), one is the school of substance, the other is the school of 'sub idol'. I have to properly think about my position, but the result would definitely be happy and entertaining."

No comments:

Post a Comment