Sunday, July 11, 2010

[2010.07.12] JOEY YUNG IS NO MATCH FOR RAYMOND LAM IN HORSE WHISPERING?

Charlene Choi Chuek Yin, Joey Yung Cho Yi

Wong Cho Nam, Joey Yung
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi, Joey Yung
courtesy of singtao.com

Charlene Choi, Raymond Lam Fung

Raymond Lam, Charlene Choi, Joey Yung, Wong Cho Nam
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charlene Choi, Raymond Lam

Raymond Lam, Charlene Choi, Joey Yung, Wong Cho Nam
courtesy of takungpao.com

Joey Yung Cho Yi, Raymond Lam Fung, Charlene Choi Chuek Yin, and Wong Cho Nam appeared an event for THE JADE AND THE PEARL (FEI CHUI MING JU) at the Shatin racetrack. They not only performed but also gave away prizes to the audience. Ah Sa and Lam Fung appeared on horseback, but Ah Sa's horse was very mischievous. It even lost control, made wild turns and quicken its pace. Later Ah Sa said, "The horse is only energetic. I wasn't afraid. Earlier during the shoot I often rode horses. The most thrilling time was on the photo shoot in Malaysia with Ah Gil (Gillian Chung Yun Tung). When the horse saw the sea it charged and threw me off. Luckily I jumped off in time and wasn't hurt." Lam Fung often rode horses on television series productions. Once the horse threw him off. His chin first bumped the horse's head then he fell on the floor, scratching his entire back. When asked whether their board shorts made riding difficult, Ah Sa joked, "I can even ride a horse in high heels. The company says that I am heavily insured, of course I have to try it out."

Joey was asked why she did not appear on a horse. She expressed that she just started learning to ride a horse earlier at the film production. She said that she had a connection to horses as she had contacts with them in both film and ad work. "When we were shooting in Beijing, I couldn't control the horse. It often ran the other way. I am not as experienced as Lam Fung in communication with the horse." Would she like to learn to ride? She said, "I would be afraid. Although I don't have any figure, I don't want the horse to flatten me. I am afraid that if I can't control it it would get mad. I don't want to get hurt! (You would be find if you ride a stud.) Would I? I am not a mare!"

No comments:

Post a Comment