Tuesday, August 20, 2019

[2019.08.21] ANGIE SHUM SHAKES WHEN WORKING WITH BEST ACTRESS KARA WAI

courtesy of on.cc

Angie Shum Yat Ka in her first starring role BINDING SOULS (BONG LING) was fortunately enough to work with Best Actress Kara Wai Ying Hung. She admitted that she was very happy as she played students with Carlos Chan Ka Lok and others while Wai Ying Hung played a former school employee. She said, "Working with Sister Hung of course I was super nervous! In one scene I had lines to say to her, I was shaking. Her presence truly was very sharp. She would always sense that I was very tense and tell me, 'It's just acting, the more nervous you are the harder acting would be!' She just kept telling me to relax like that, but I had a very hard time with it. I have never worked with such a heavyweight elder before. It was a great learning experience. I hope in the future I would have more scenes with elders."

No comments:

Post a Comment