Thursday, February 4, 2010

[2010.02.05] LOUIS KOO AND SANDRA NG MAKE FUN OF RIVALS


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok and Sandra Ng Kwan Yu yesterday promoted their Lunar New Year ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010). They not only shared their production experience but also gave away laisee and banners.

Koo Tin Lok and Ng Kwan Yu had fun at the expense of fellow Lunar New Year film 72 TENANTS OF PROSPERITY (72 GA JO HAT). Goo Jai joked that executive producer Raymond Wong Pak Ming appreciated the actor's performance support and gave everyone "wordless thanks". Ng Kwan Yu stressed that Boss Wong would not only give everyone "wordless thanks" but also a salary check inside.

Ng Kwan Yu and Koo Tin Lok lately have worked together many times. On the Lunar 8th they will work together again on a Peter Chan Ho Sun produced new film that will shoot in Hengzhou and Hengdian. Koo Tin Lok expressed that it will be a costume action films. They will play a super power copule that is somewhat is the animation THE INCREDIBLES. Koo Tin Lok revealed that after the Lunar New Year he has two confirmed films. "Whether I make money or not I still have to work. I wouldn't celebrate or buy anything to reward myself. Filial piety is the most important. Mama just had her birthday and I fulfilled her wish. My ma is great, every time she tells me directly what she wants for a gift so I don't have to think too much."

Ng Kwan Yu earlier was considering having a child, marriage or work. Finally she took two film roles and further postpone her marriage and childbirth plan. Ng Kwan Yu said, "The movie that will start production this month will be my husband's production. He asked for me to perform. On the Lunar 8th I will have to go some place as far as Hengdian, which is quite a pain. In addition, working with my husband I already expect arguments over work." As for a wedding plan, Kwan Yu expressed that she would consider wedding plans only after becoming pregnant. She was afraid of all the troubles with banquets and paparazzi, so for now she did not want to think about it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment