Sunday, February 21, 2010

[2010.02.22] JOEY YUNG ASKS FOR QUARANTINE FROM CO-WORKERS


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Joey Yung Cho Yi yesterday attended a Community Chest charity audition day in Tsim Sha Tsui. Lately Joey has been busy with the new film FEI CHUI MING JU (JADE PEARL), in which she played a female fortress leader and would have many fight scenes. She said, "Two days ago I worked on some fight scenes, my legs were bruised from them. However I had a good time working with co-workers Ah Sa (Charlene Choi Chuek Yin), (Raymond) Lam Fung and Wong Cho Nam." Joey said that on their mark Ah Sa and Cho Nam often made her laugh. She said, "They are always messing around and made me laugh for bad takes. I am still new in acting. To keep from laughing bad takes, I decide to quarantine myself from them." Joey expressed that aside from the fight scenes she later has to learn to ride horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment