Thursday, February 25, 2010

[2010.02.26] ALEX LAW AND MABEL CHEUNG ARE LIKE MINDED

courtesy of takungpao.com

Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui host HOME SWEET HOME invited Berlin Film Festival Crystal Bear prize winner Alex Law Kai Yui and Mabel Cheung Yuen Ting as its guests. From a very long time ago, Law Kai Yui and Cheung Yuen Ting were inseparable. They work together and are together during personal time as well. Ah Tan had a question long ago. "You see each other day and night, wouldn't you be annoyed?" Cheung Yuen Ting said, "When I feel annoyed, I would go out and meet with friends." She said that actually they would have their own personal time, even when they are together they would rarely have difference of opinion.

Law Kai Yui and Cheung Yuen Ting already knew each other while studying in New York. Because at the time they both were poor students abroad, they experienced a period when they depended on each other. Ah Tan asked Law Kai Yui, "In your eyes what kind of person is Cheung Yuen Ting?" Law Kai Yui said, "She is more persistent than me, with a strong ability to analyze. She can balance my impulse, I truly have to thank her. She tolerated all of my flaws, when she saw my mistakes she would silently accept them."

How is Law Kai Yui in Cheung Yuen Ting's eyes? She said, "He is very smart, with a high IQ and a thirst for knowledge as well as quite a memory. When I run into any trouble I would ask him." She also said that Law Kai Yui was not only her companion but also her best friend. She described their relationship as being like minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment