Monday, February 8, 2010

[2010.02.08] DONNIE YEN REGRETS TURNING DOWN A ROLE?

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Donnie Yen Chi Tan yesterday attended a new luggage event. Chi Tan expressed that he would spend the New Year with his family overseas. Will he try for another child? He joked, "You have to ask my wife. I have no problem, I can fight for a lifetime." As for his new film 14 BLADES (GUM YI WAI), it had many strong competition. He said, "I will support TRUE LEGEND (SO HAK YI) because of Master Yuen Woo Ping; I will watch ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010). Actually earlier (Raymond) Wong Pak Ming wanted me to play (Louis) Koo Tin Lok's role, but I was afraid of that with the tight schedule I wouldn't perform well." As for the box office, Chi Tan stated that he had no expectation for 14 BLADES. He said, "Maybe the genre isn't right for Hong Kong's taste. Instead it will perform well in the Mainland, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia." Will Chi Tan perform more comedy? He said, "I would like to perform more comedy like ACES GO PLACES (JUI GAI PAK DONG), but I have to wait until I finish numerous big productions on my hand first."

No comments:

Post a Comment