Thursday, February 11, 2010

[2010.02.12] MRS. HEUNG IS CERTAIN ABOUT JORDAN CHAN'S FEAR OF HIS WIFE

Jacky Heung Jor, Mrs. and Mr. Charles Heung Wa Keung

Patrick Tse Yin, Jennifer Tse Ting Ting, Andy On Chi Kit
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Andy On Chi Kit and Jacky Heung Jor two nights ago attended a new film premiere. Jennifer Tse Ting Ting, Patrick Tse Yin and Mr. and Mrs. Charles Heung Wa Keung all attended. On Chi Kit expressed that he felt very happy to have the support of his girlfriend and future father in law. Did he have any surprise planed for his and Ting Ting's first Valentine's Day? He said, "It's a secret, but I have already been planning for a month." Ting Ting said with surprise, "I don't know about his arrangement, now I am not looking forward to it but am very worried because I didn't prepare at all. Actually we normally will get each other gifts. His work is already very tough so he shouldn't spend money needlessly."

Mrs. Heung remained very upset over his son's rumors with Gillian Chung Yun Tung. Although she was not mad, she still did not understand how the movie used his son to promote before its release. She even said that those so-called photos were stills from the film, either someone found them on Chapman To Man Jat's facebook or he distributed them himself. Would she remind her son to be careful? She said, "I am always telling my son not to look down on people and their background. Ah Gil on the first day of work was already talking to him. She also said that she was used to seeing everyone being afraid of me, so she thought I was very mean. When I scolded (Edison) Chen Koon Hei on her behalf she realized that I was very righteous and expressed that she admired me a lot."

Mrs. Heung will go to the U.S. with her family to attend Jordan Chan Siu Chun and Cherrie Ying Choi Yi's wedding. She revealed that after the wedding they will hold a wedding banquet in Hong Kong. What did she prepare to give the new couple? She said, "I treat this time like my daughter's wedding, I already prepared earrings, rings and bracelets for Cheapie Chan to give to Choi Yi. Siu Chun has always been cheap, but his money is all spent on his family. Thus he definitely will be afraid of his wife, and give everything to Choi Yi."

No comments:

Post a Comment