Monday, April 29, 2019

[2019.04.30] TERESA MO IS CAUTIOUS ABOUT ROLE SELECTION

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Teresa Mo Shun Kwan yesterday worked on a commercial. Last year Sister Mo became a Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress, did she get a raise? Sister Mo said that it was about the heart and not money. "Dr. Chan is my benefactor. Back then my younger daughter had the swine flu, few dared to treat her and said that she had to be quarantined. Dr. Chan saved my younger daughter. Then I asked Dr. Chan needed a spokesperson because I couldn't think of any way to return the favor. Of course I still got paid. We have been working together ever since." Would she appear in the commercial with her daughter? Sister Mo declined. "I wouldn't ask her to, Dr. Chan didn't ask and knew that my daughters don't like to be on camera."

Sister Mo said that she also had to take care of her cookie shop business. Although business has been good, she has not broken even yet because she invested a lot into it. Would she be more cautious with her script selection now? Sister Mo said, "When I take a role the script has to be right for me. I have always been very cautious with script selection. I really want a good script, because one shot would be enough to hit -- like TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY (WONG GUM FA) and STILL HUMAN (LUN LOK YUN). (No script has been able to move you yet?) I am in discussion."

No comments:

Post a Comment