Tuesday, September 1, 2020

[2020.09.02] CHARLENE CHOI LONGS TO RETURN TO THE MOVIES

Charlene Choi makes her neck even longer in the film poster
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

The Calvin Poon Yuen Leung directed, Chu Ka Yi produced, Sammi Cheng Sau Man, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Tong Dawei starred film FATAL VISIT (SING HOR SAI MAU SAK ONG) has been completed for a long time and finally scheduled for a September 25th release. Ah Sa looked forward to going to see it at the movies.

Ah Sa admitted that she has not looked forward to a movie like this before. "Between making this movie and its official release, it has almost been almost 3 years. Of course I look forward to this movie finally being released, especially over the past few months when most of the time I have been at home. So I really hope to be able to go to the movies, I truly haven't been in a long time. I really long to go to the movies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment