Monday, September 14, 2020

[2020.09.15] CHAN WAI MAN ADMITS TO HAVING CANCER

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc
Chan Wai Man has dinner with Tai Bo and other friends
courtesy of singtao.com
Chan Wai Man earlier married his companion of 50 years, Ng Kwok Ying.  Their daughter posts online that her father is "improving".
courtesy of on.cc

The 77 year old martial art star Chan Man Wai earlier was rumored to be seriously ill and married the mother of his three children Ng Kwok Ying. His health condition was worrisome. Yesterday he admitted that he had lung cancer. Fortunately it was diagnosed early and treated in a timely fashion. "My lung indeed had some problems, early stage lung cancer. Now I am fine, I defeated it. Thank you for your concern!"

While Chan Man Wai was fighting cancer, an acquaintance used his illness to borrow money from his friends. Chan Wai Man was very upset. "This person is a swindler, using my name all around to borrow money from my friends. Some have already contacted the police. Later I will go to the Police Station and give a statement. (Do you know how much he cheated out of your friends?) He swindled several tens of thousands at a time. I have absolutely nothing to do with him! I have been in this business for decades, always been glad to help others. I don't want to because of some cowards destroy the reputation that I have built for years. My illness and treatment didn't need any assistance. (Any friends feel bad for you and look for him to give you justice?) I know some friends contacted the police. I also have looked for this person, but he didn't pick up the phone. He is diving."

No comments:

Post a Comment