Wednesday, September 5, 2012

[2012.09.06] MIA CHEN WANTS TO SWITCH SCHOOL FOD HER DAUGHTER

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Mia Chen Jing Yi two nights ago attended the film LAN KWAI FONG 2 (HEI OI YEH PO 2) celebration. As a mother Mia stated her objection against promoting national education. She wore black for two days in a row and put a black ribbon on her daughter for school in support of the protest. Mia said that it was very unfortunate that her daughter's elementary school will promote national education but was afraid that switching school after school just started would affect her daughter's mental and physical health development. "My original intention was for my daughter who just started elementary school to study at a local school and learn Hong Kong culture, now I am very worried. I can only pay close attention to the education content. I too want my children to have their own space for independent thinking, but I can't do anything. I can only explain when I watch the news with the children, and instill all the concept of history like a story to my children. As for switching school, I will consider that later."

Liu Yuqi dressed up to celebrate the film heading toward 10 million. She said that she was repaying the audience. She said that later she will keep making Hong Kong films but stated that she would not be sexy like pseudo models. Did she resist being classified as a pseudo model? "No! Hong Kong pseudo models are very pretty and very sexy, but they are also numerous. Over the past few years I have been making movies, I am a professional actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment