Friday, September 14, 2012

[2012.09.15] CHANG CHEN WILL MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN HE WEDS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

After three to four months away from Hong Kong, Chang Chen two days ago came to attend a Cerruti 1881 all new concept store opening in Harbor City. Chang Chen revealed that because he did not know when the film THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI) will be released and promoted, currently he would focus on preparing for Hou Hsiao-Hsien's new film NIE YIN NIANG (ASSASSIN). He said, "Because this film will shoot for a long time, I have to be fully prepared. Next week a press conference will be held."

Chang Chen denied rumors that he will wed this year. "I don't have any special plan to wed, we will see! Actually work has been rather busy, I have very little time to be with my family. Thus during break I would mainly be with my family. (Has your family been rushing you about marriage?) I don't have too much pressure. I am second in the family, I believe my brother's pressure is greater than mine. (Would the woman have pressure?) My girlfriend isn't in the business, so I hope to keep a low profile on the relationship. I am not at liberty to tell everyone. If anything happens I will let everyone know." He reiterated that if he got married he definitely would publicize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment