Wednesday, October 9, 2013

[2013.10.10] JUST FOR FUN: ROSAMUND KWAN TELLS ANDY LAU TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD



courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Rosamund Kwan
Cherie Chung
courtesy of mingpao.com

Rosamund Kwan Chi Lam last night attended a charity event. Speaking of her friend Andy Lau Tak Wa's good news rumor, Chi Chi said, "I have seen his daughter. She looks half like Wa Jai and half like his wife. Her gestures and expressions are more like Wa Jai's. (His next child is rumored to be a boy?) Really? That's great. I have told him to have another child long ago, after you started then they are easier to have." Chi Chi said that she had no good news, if she did she would announce it. For now she enjoys her current life. As for her September 24 birthday, she said, "That day I had dinner with friends, earlier I went on vacation in Tibet. however due to high altitude disorder I had quite a headache throughout the trip. My boyfriend didn't go and didn't give me any birthday surprise." Chi Chi admitted that she no longer wanted to work. She could consider helping out but had no way to make a movie. She said, "Many people ask if I will come back, I no longer have that impulse!"

Meanwhile Cherie Chung Chor Hung was invited to a Paris fashion show and attended Ralph Lauren's grand event. Hung Goo was the only Chinese guest to be invited and wore this season's latest evening gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment