Saturday, October 5, 2013

[2013.10.06] KELLY CHEN HAS A ROCK CLIMBING SCARE


Annie Liu wants to try vegetarianism
Aarif Rahman admits that he and Fan Bingbing have on screen chemistry
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Kelly Chen Wai Lam two nights ago attended a Marc by Marc Jacobs party. Earlier Kelly worked with Tony Leung Ka Fai and Dior Cheng Yi Kin on the new film TOH MA GEI (HORSE ROBBERY BIOGRAPHY) in Prague.

Speaking of Leung Ka Fai's rib injuries from a motorcycle scene on the first day of the shoot and had to resign from a TVB series, Kelly said that she was not present at the accident. "As soon as I got off the plane I heard about Ka Fai's injury and I was scared out of my mind. However he was very professional. He rested a day and continued the shoot. As soon as he moved I would panic, as I wanted to properly protect him. Yet he still risked his life on running scenes. I could only tell him not to take too many risks."

Aside from Leung Ka Fai's injury, Kelly almost had a serious accident during an indoor rock climbing scene. "When I was rock climbing I had a safety harness. As I was descending after the shoot, the rope suddenly snapped and I fell to the ground. I was very scared!" Luckily when the rope broke Kelly was only a meter off the ground and she had safety padding below her. She said, "Mine wasn't as severe as Leung Ka Fai. I immediately presented incense sticks and pray!" She said that luckily when she had her accident the rock climbing shoot was already done. Will she increase her insurance policy? She said, "It's useless, I can only take all the safety precaution and use a few more ropes."

No comments:

Post a Comment