Friday, January 16, 2015

[2015.01.17] IRENE WAN COOKS UP ANOTHER ROMANCE

courtesy of mingpao.com

Irene Wan Bik Ha two nights ago attended an event. Last year she set up her own film workshop. The first romance that took a year to prepare for, OI JOI SUM CHAU (LOVE IN DEEP AUTUMN) has already reached post production and trailer production. As the executive producer, story concept, behind the scene planner and actor she said, "I put a lot of effort into the production, which is very satisfying. I am the happiest about my dream of many years coming true. After years of acting, I want to contribute to the film industry."

The new film has not been released yet and Irene is already planning for her second new film, which will also revolve around women. She said, "I feel bad for Hong Kong women because nowadays few movies are about women. Ultimately Hong Kong films are male driven, mostly action films. However romance is the trend in recent years, as well as my production goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment