Saturday, January 17, 2015

[2015.01.18] EDISON CHEN WANTS TO MAKE A FILM COMEBACK

Edison Chen and Angela Meng are reportedly broken up
courtesy of mingpao.com

Edison Chen Koon Hei two days ago attended an event in Shanghai. Earlier he was rumored to have broken up with his Taiwan girlfriend of two years, Angela Meng (Hung Man On). Reportedly she found ambiguous text messages on his mobile phone and ended the relationship in anger. When asked about his love life at the event, he only smiled and kept quiet.

Edison talked about work and said that he was making money. "In March I will record a new record in Los Angeles, then I may make a movie. Many, many people have asked me. Now I really want to start over and seriously make movies. Now every week I would go to the movies 3 or 4 times, I watched Chinese, French or American films. I feel lately many movies were......OK! The most important to me is still the script. I hope for my next film the script has to be good. Then the director and the actors can coordinate with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment