Wednesday, April 1, 2015

[2015.04.02] NICK CHEUNG DECLINES TO SING WITH JACKY CHEUNG

courtesy of singtao.com
Nick Cheung says that Jacky Cheung's songs make him yell so much his own mother would not be able to recognize him.
courtesy of mingpao.com
Jacky Cheung likes singing more than money, because singing can make money
Nick Cheung says Jacky Cheung's songs are very hard to sing
Nick Cheung and Jacky Cheung look like long lost brothers
courtesy of on.cc

The 200 million RMB, Longman Leung Lok Man and Sunny Lok Kim Ching directed, Jacky Cheung Hok Yau, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Shawn Yue Man Lok, Ji Jin-Hee, Choi Si-Won and Chang Chen starred action epic HELIOS (CHET DOH) will open on the 30th. Earlier Hok Yau and Ka Fai worked on the promotional poster together. Often referred to as long lost brothers they worked together for the first time officially. Hok Yau joked, "We didn't have any scene about brotherly love, but it can be about father and son! Ka Fai is still playing young people now, I am heading toward the mature side!" Ka Fai said that he has already thought of a story that would be suitable for them. Hok Yau joked, "I can be the future you!"

Having been away from film for awhile, Hok Yau said that he was trouble so very few people would approach him about films. Ka Fai revealed that Hok Yau had an addiction to work on new directors' films, even for no money he would put up money and effort to help. Hok Yau said, "Because I am trouble, few people would ask me to make movies. However I want to make movies, so I would make some for no pay! This time with HELIOS I got paid. If anyone want to ask me to make a movie, please ask my consultant Cheung Ka Fai." This time they not only competed on screen with acting but also off screen with singing. Ka Fai joked that Hok Yau was someone who could stop breathing in order to sing. Hok Yau joked, "I of course would choose to breathe first, without breathing how can you sing. Once I went to a friend's party, because I was in a bad mood I grabbed the microphone and sang for several hours. My friend joked that I only liked to sing, I didn't need friends!"

Ka Fai asked Hok Yau did he like money or singing? Hok Yau said that he did not have too much desire for love, of course he would keep choosing singing because singing could make him money. Would they work together on a song? Ka Fai shook his head and said that Hok Yau's songs were hard to sing. Hok Yau said that he could teach him, but whether he would succeed or not it would depend on his fate. Ka Fai joked, "I already have enough talent, I don't have to get to Cheung Hok Yau's spot. I am not after yours!"

No comments:

Post a Comment