Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[2009.11.03] THE STOOL PIGEON STARTS PRODUCTION

Liu Kai Chi, Lu Yi
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com


Nick Cheung Ka Fai
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sherman Chung Shu Man, Deep Ng Ho Hong
courtesy takungpao.com

The Dante Lam Chiu Yin directed, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Miao Pu, Lu Yi, Deep Ng Ho Hong and Sherman Chung Shu Man starred film THE STOOL PIGEON (SIN YUN) yesterday held a production start ceremony in Tsim Sha Tsui. The film company even invited the White Dragon King to select a lucky time to start production, as one of his disciples host the ceremony to pray for a smooth production.

Cheung Ka Fai last year with THE BEAST STALKER (JING YUN) received his first Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actor. This time the original cast and crew returned for THE STOOL PIGEON. He expressed that last time he played the villain and was paired with Miao Pu. Although they are reunited this time, they probably do not have any intimate scene. Ka Fai joked that he heard director Lam Chiu Yin arranged bed scenes for him and Ting Fung. He joked, "Because the director knows we had a difficult production last time. This time we seem to have one bed scene each, but I don't know who I am in bed with." Ka Fai expressed that he did not know how far the bed scene could go but he did not need to tell his wife in advance. He said, "At work I have my own say, at home I don't. We will see if the director will spot me half a ball or two balls!" Ka Fai explained that the bed scene would not be deliberately made and had to
meet with the story. He said, "I think any intimate scene will end with just a peck, it won't be too excessive and daring." Ting Fung earlier publicly announced that his wife Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi is with child. Did Ka Fai congratulate him? He said, "Yes, I just congratulated him. I also asked Ting Fung what kind of magic pill he has. Ting Fung said that it relied on destiny and fate."

Tse Ting Fung was asked whether he had any bed scene. He said, "I heard about it but I don't know who it will be with, seemingly (the film) has to keep the sense of mystery. I think the bed scene chance is slim because I still haven't gotten the grasp on how to do it." Ting Fung honestly said that after years in film he has never made any bed scene, thus he still was not ready yet. He explained that the biggest problem was himself, not fear of jealousy from his wife. Since Ting Fung will be a father again, will he be more careful during the filming? He said instantly, "No." Will he consult Cheung Ka Fai about bed scene technique? He joked, "Why don't I make it with Ka Fai. I will give my virginity to Cheung Ka Fai." Ting Fung yesterday was ailing. He expressed that he caught the flu from his wife and son. Because his wife is pregnant again they were extra cautious. "To avoid spread illness to each other, we now sleep in separate rooms. So far I am just a little ill, it's no big deal." Ting Fung expressed that so far he still did not know whether his wife is carrying a boy or a girl, but his wife has been vomiting more than last time. Did he inform his father Patrick Tse Yin? He said, "Yes, Pa earlier came to my house. My son also seems to know that Mommy is with child."

Chung Shu Man in the film played a young prostitute for the first time. She said that in the film she played Tse Ting Fung's sister who was rebellious. After growing up and seeing her brother and father in prison she began to take responsibility for everything herself. She said that before the shoot she did so research like reading news about "young prostitutes" online, at least she had to understand what the girls thought and whether they had no other choice. Will she do in field research? She said, "It's too dangerous for me alone, I can just learn from the news!" As for bed scene with clients, she expressed that she did not know. "If the story requires it, I will try hard." Ng Ho Hong expressed that he had car theft and chase scenes. Deep expressed that he probably will not personally perform the car chase since he did not have the ability to handle it. He said, "If I can't pull it off, crashing the car and hindering the team are even worse. I am better at driving in video games, in the hundreds around the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment