Thursday, November 26, 2009

[2009.11.27] SANDRA NG FENDS OFF LOUIS KOO'S ADVANCES?

courtesy of takungpao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok and Sandra Ng Kwan Yu in the film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL TOO 2010 (FA TIN HEI SI 2010) had a romantic scene. Koo Tin Lok played the emperor Chong Hoi who has been interested in martial art since childhood. By chance he ran into the Ng Kwan Yu played Ng Wan Yau. Because Kwan Yu in the film had some knowledge of martial art, Goo Jai was quite fond of her. Unfortunately in the end she just was not as interested.

In one scene Goo Jai expressed his feeling to Kwan Yu, but Kwan Yu was not interested and had to resolve it with martial art. They had a Wing Chun duel. Goo Jai said, "Actually I don't know Wing Chun, so the director hired two Wing Chun masters to instruct me and Kwan Yu on the set. At first we thought the basic should be very simple, with four hands pushing back and forth. Yet it wasn't as easy. Kwan Yu was quite a cheater and struck when I wasn't paying attention. Her favorite was a strike to my chest. Her struck really made me choke and cough!"

Kwan Yu expressed, "This time I got promoted on the road of love because last time in ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2009 (GA YAU HEI SI 2009) I was arranged to kiss Goo Jai. This time I reject Goo Jai's love. Actually this scene was very hard because I am very certain that very few women in the world could be so vicious to reject a good looking guy like Koo Tin Lok. The funniest part was Goo Jai was upset that he lost in Wing Chun and threw a tantrum on the ground like a child. I could only treat him like my daughter."

No comments:

Post a Comment