Tuesday, November 24, 2009

[2009.11.25] NICHOLAS TSE SHAVES HIS HEAD

courtesy of takungpao.com

Nicholas Tse Ting Fung starred in the summer film THE STOOL PIGEON (SIN YUN). The production is heating up. Director Dante Lam Chiu Yin in order to capture the scenery that Hong Kong was the most familiar with chose to start work in the busy city. Thus Ting Fung kept appearing with his bald Wise Guy look in Happy valley, Wanchai, Mongkok. The cold front came as soon as he shaved his head, but he was strong and did not get sick.

Ting Fung was very relaxed on the day of his head shave. He removed his clothes early and showed off his built. He said that was to prevent hair from sticking to his clothes. Originally the crew shaved Ting Fung's head, but he calmly took the razor and did it himself. The crew saw how familiar he was and did not dare to fight with him. Ting Fung said, "This isn't the first time I shaved my head for a movie. Later for NEW SHAOLIN I also have to shave my head. Familiarizing myself is better than having others shave it for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment