Monday, January 27, 2014

[2014.01.28] CHAPMAN TO WANTS TO TRY NEW THINGS IN THE YEAR OF THE HORSE

courtesy of singtao.com

Chapman To Man Jat and his wife Krystal Tin Yui Nei last year was busy with film and television work. Finally they won Best Actor and TVB Best Actress respectively. As for Year of the Horse wishes Ah Jat joked that he only wanted a comfortable Lunar New Year to find money and interest, to be able to do what he liked.

As for the New Year, Ah Jat admitted that the most important was for everyone to be happy. He said, "I wish Hong Kong people would be happy. Because in recent years the social atmosphere hasn't been great, I hope that we would be happier." As for career, he said that in recent years he has been busy with film work. Thus in the Year of the Horse he would try other jobs, like a guest on a travel program. "Earlier I confirmed that I would produce 5 authentic pure Hong Kong films. In March I will work on the Ah Sa (Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin) starred 29+1, which will shoot in Thailand. I will follow the production. In addition in April I will go with (Nicholas) Tse Ting Fung to Europe for a food and travel program. We will cook together. Actually someone asked me about a food program before because I liked to cook. Honestly, making movies everyday can get dull too, I want to do other things to stimulate my mind." He joked that he would make less money to do more nonsensical things. He wished for the Year of the Horse to be a comfortable year to find money and interest, to be able to do what he wanted to do. He said, "Recently I also thought of a comedy play, last year I already performed a talk show. I feel talking by myself for 3 days on the stage is very hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment