Wednesday, August 22, 2018

[2018.08.23] ADAM PAK THANKS LOUIS KOO FOR HIS ACTING LESSONS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Adam Pak praises Louis Koo for how friendly he is
courtesy of mingpao.com

Adam Pak Tin Nam yesterday was a guest on a Radio Hong Kong program. He happily said that his film THE L STORM (L FUNG BO) opens today and revealed that co-star Louis Koo Tin Lok has melted him. "I am very grateful for the group handsome elders as they taught me a lot. At first I thought Goo Jai was very cool, but whatever I didn't understand he would personally demonstrate until I did. We often chatted on the set, and I realized that he actually was very nice." Did Goo Jai teach him to get a tan? Pak Tin Nam said, "I can't, I sunbathed too much in Australia. I would have freckles. The make up artist told me not to. After getting in the business I learned to pay attention to skincare. Every night I would apply facial and eye masks."

No comments:

Post a Comment