Tuesday, November 27, 2018

[2018.11.28] KEVIN CHENG IS HAPPIER ABOUT BEING A FATHER THAN WINNING AN AWARD OR LOTTERY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Soon to be a father Kevin Cheng Ka Wing yesterday promoted MASTER Z: THE IP MAN LEGACY (IP MAN OI JUEN: CHEUNG TIN CHI). Reporters congratulated him and he joked, "Gung Hei Fat Choi!" Speaking of his impending fatherhood, Ka Wing admitted that he was more happy than nervous. "I am happier than winning any award, any lottery, anything! The feeling is hard to describe, the joy inside can't be described in writing! However my wife (Grace Chan Hoi Lam) told me not to talk too much about the baby, she was afraid that I would say something wrong so I would wait for her to say it!" Was his wife very nervous? Ka Wing stated that his wife was nervous, which was normal. Actually the entire family from his own mother to his in laws could not be more nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment