Wednesday, January 22, 2020

[2020.01.23] JESSICA JANN DOES NOT WANT TO BRING SHAME TO DONNIE YEN

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Jessica Jann Kei Ching looked forward to this Lunar New Year very much because her Lunar New Year film ENTER THE FAT DRAGON (FEI LUNG GOR GONG) would finally be released. In the film she played a translator and had many action scenes with her cousin's husband Donnie Yen Chi Tan. She was very happy to learn a lot from him and at the same time felt a lot of pressure. "I put in a lot of effort, I didn't want to embarrass him. However I had many bad takes too. Because my Cantonese wasn't great, I used Pinyin to deliver the lines. Sometimes I didn't understand what they meant, so the lines didn't match with the expressions. (Was Chi Tan mean to you?) A little, he was very professional. It was for my own good. He would give me a lot of suggestion." As for her New Year wish, she planned to open another beauty salon and improve her Cantonese. "Friends say my Cantonese has become a lot poorer, so I ordered my husband to speak Cantonese with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment