Tuesday, February 21, 2023

[2023.02.22] A GUILTY CONSCIENCE SETS NEW HONG KONG FILM RECORD

Louise Wong is very happy to be able to make a good movie with so many good actors in this dream factory
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com


Dayo Wong and the cast celebrate A GUILTY CONSCIENCE passing the HK$ 100 million mark

Dayo Wong thanks the audience for granting HK$ 100 million

Dee Ho is very honored to be a part of a movie with HK$ 100 million box office

Director Ng Wai Lun can drink to the success
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film A GUILTY CONSCIENCE (DUK SIT DAI JONG) since its release has broken numerous box office records. Yesterday it even made a historical moment in Hong Kong film history! As of 6 PM yesterday, A GUILTY CONSCIENCE's Hong Kong cumulative box office has reached HK$ 100,017,474 as it strongly charged past the HK$ 100 million mark. Not only did it firmly sat atop the Hong Kong film history but also became the first Hong Kong film to break HK$ 100 million in Hong Kong history.

Dayo Wong Tze Wa thanked the audience for granting them 100 million. "For me personally it's like finding a winning lottery ticket, even though I didn't buy the ticket if I did perhaps I would feel I deserved it. The feeling is like it fell from the Heavens, drifted into my hand and won. It is also like going to Mars, I still have to thank everyone for granting us this wonderful feeling." Fish Liew Chi Yu said, "I am now a HK$ 100 million box office female star!" Dee Ho Kai Wa said, "I am very honored to be able to participate in a HK$ 100 million production. I am very afraid of using up my luck. I hope that it isn't finished and is just the beginning. My fans can change their tunes and chant 'Support Ho Kai Wa 100 million'."

No comments:

Post a Comment