Sunday, September 23, 2018

[2018.09.24] PAULYN SUN GIVES AWAY "MONEY"

courtesy of on.cc

Paulyn Sun Kai Kwan, Justin Cheung Kin Sing, Deon Cheung Chung Chi yesterday gave away film coupons that resembled paper currency for their film PROJECT GUTENBERG. Cheung Chung Chi screamed, "free money" to attract pedestrians. Cheung Kin Sing joked that it was like he was screaming "robbery".

Sun Kai Kwan gave away "money" for the first time. Because it was not real money she was not worried about causing a ruckus. Instead she thought it was a lot of fun. In the film she played the female manager of a criminal organization and had her share of action scenes. She said that she was not an action actor, so she had concerns about gun fights, explosions and escapes. She said, "In one scene the chandelier fell from above and landed right by my feet. For realism I tried to stand closer. Although it was fiber glass, I had less stunt experience so I was worried about my position. Before the shoot I was afraid that shrapnel would cut my face. Luckily it went smoothly." She had many opportunities to be in scenes with Fat Gor. She happily said, "Fat Gor is my idol forever, each time I see him I would get very nervous."

Cheung Chung Chi and Cheung Kin Sing both played criminal organization members. Cheung Chung Chi said, "Some fans asked me why I didn't appear in the Chiang Mai scenes after watching the entire movie. Actually I had a beard and sunglasses, so they couldn't recognize me. Fans are really hilarious."

No comments:

Post a Comment