Friday, October 12, 2018

[2018.10.13] ALBERT YEUNG SURPRISES CARLOS CHAN WITH A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION


Albert Yeung, Carlos Chan, Kathy Yuen
Rosina Lin, Carlos Chan, Michelle Wai
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Carlos Chan Ka Lok recently has been busy with his new film COLD DETECTIVE (SUN TAM DAI JIN). Yesterday happened to be Ka Lok's 32nd birthday. Emperor Group chief Dr. Albert Yeung Sau Sing visited the set and celebrated with Ka Lok. Boss Yeung praised the birthday boy, "I have always seen Ka Lok's potential. He not only has an outstanding appearance but also a serious work ethics. His acting is getting better and better. This year his career has a major breakthrough. As he becomes a new generation god, I am very happy for him. In the future he will have even more development chances. I hope he will be able to properly take advantage of them. I wish his career would reach another level!" The birthday boy admitted, "I am extremely flattered!"

Ka Lok had luck with people. Sean Lau Ching Wan who had scenes with the birthday boy wished him Happy Birthday, Good Health. "I feel he is very energetic, everyone seem to really like him." Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin also said, "I wish Ka Lok Happy Birthday, Good Health, Career reaching another level, make more money, and just as handsome everyday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment