Sunday, October 28, 2018

[2018.10.29] CHRISSIE CHAU COMPLAINS ABOUT MONEY TROUBLE

courtesy of on.cc

Artists Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Chrissie Chau Sau Na two nights ago attended the new film HOTEL SOUL GOOD (NUI WONG CHONG DOH JING)'s audience appreciation event at the movies. Although they attended a few shows they did not look tired at all! Ah Chung admitted that good word of mouth was the most important. Did his wife Kay Tse On Kay see it yet? He said, "She saw the first cut. I don't need a review from her, I am OK with her saying she liked it. Instead my son after watching said that a crying spot really wasn't like me. I thought he actually was pretty romantic." With three movies at the same time, would he forget his singer identity? He joked that now singing has become privatized. "I would sing in the shower, or at some anniversary banquets!"

Chrissie was asked about the financial dispute with her manager. She said that everything was still in the process and the lawyers were handling it, thus she was not at liberty to comment. Was she confident about getting the money back? She said, "I left it for the lawyers to handle! It's troublesome! However for now I haven't been too affected."

No comments:

Post a Comment