Saturday, October 20, 2018

[2018.10.20] CHRISSIE CHAU LIKES A BIG AND FUNNY GUY LIKE LOUIS CHEUNG

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Chrissie Chau Sau Na yesterday promoted their new film HOTEL SOUL GOOD (NUI WONG CHONG DOH JING). Cheung Kai Chung said that after the premiere he received a lot of positive reviews. Later he would attend audience appreciation events nonstop. He revealed that although the film involved ghosts and would require an inspection for a Mainland release, the film already made two endings in preparation. They both agreed that they would like another chance to work together. Would they consider showing off their figure next time? Cheung Kai Chung said, "I can! We can make the subject about the military or construction, we can be romantic on the scaffold. We would have both action and exercise, which would be pretty good."

Chau Sau Na could not help but feel Cheung Kai Chung's arm. She revealed that she was already attracted to Cheung Kai Chung during the script reading. She said, "He was huge at the time, he even wore a small tank top. Sitting next to him, I suddenly felt like leaning on him. Because I look like a very strong woman, finding someone compatible is very hard. (Would you look for a boyfriend who is big and funny like Cheung Kai Chung?) The most important is having a sense of humor." Cheung Kai Chung joked that perhaps his filial piety touched the heaven, his appearance has not changed. He said, "When I was a teenager and saw female stars' interviews, all of them liked the funny and athletic type. None said they liked handsome guys. At the time I knew being an idol would be impossible, so I started planning. I felt that this was what I did the most correctly in life. Of course I had to suffer. For awhile people treated me like a clown, but at age 40 the harvest began."

No comments:

Post a Comment