Friday, October 26, 2018

[2018.10.27] SHAWN YUE REDUCES LOVE SCENES FOR HIS WIFE

courtesy of singtao.com
Shawn Yue, Kay Tse, Jan Lamb
Biance Wu
Pang Ho Cheung, Matthow Chow and Sunny Lau perform a comedy show
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shawn Yue Man Lok, Bianca Wu Lam, Kay Tse On Kay, DaDa Chan Jing, Jacquelin Chong Sze Man, Cheung Tat Ming, Tsui Tin Yau, Jan Lamb Hoi Fung two nights ago attended a stand up comedy show. Lok Jai revealed, "I have new jobs in negotiation but nothing has been confirmed yet." Because he has one or two stories that he wants to make, he hopes to be able to form a team to make it happen. However he hasn't thought about directing or producing. "As for the story for now it has to be kept confidential, it will be amazing!"

As a father would he like to play a father? He admitted, "I have thought about it, but I wouldn't deliberately make these movies because I have a child. (Would you set upper and lower limits for your acting after becoming a father?) Dangerous stunts, (Intimate scenes?) From the wife's stand point of course I would try to reduce them. Although my wife hasn't mentioned them, I would cut down on my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment