Monday, October 8, 2018

[2018.10.09] GRACE CHAN'S FIRST MOVIE OPENS NEXT MONTH

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Grace Chan Hoi Lam yesterday attended a lifestyle brand event and received a rain coat with her English name as a gift. Speaking of her newlywed love nest design, Grace said that she and husband Kevin Cheng Ka Wing made decisions together. They both liked a simple and warm feeling.

Grace's first film KEYBOARD WARRIOR (HEI DAI JO) will open next month. She said that she was very nervous. "In the film I played a gold digger, the character isn't pleasing. I hope the audience would be able to see my effort. (Would your husband attend the premiere?) I asked, but we don't want to appear together and become the focus. He told me to save him a ticket."

No comments:

Post a Comment