Tuesday, October 2, 2018

[2018.10.03] JOCELYN CHAN WORKS WITH RONALD CHENG WHILE WORKING ON SHANGHAI MUSICAL

courtesy of on.cc
Gigi Leung visits Jocelyn Chan while in town for a concert
courtesy of singtao.com

Jocelyn Chan Ming Hei in the past few months stayed in Shanghai for a musical's rehearsals. Would she fall in love with acting? She admitted that she would like the chance to challenge different level of characters. She said, "Actually in the past few years I had chances to make some internet short films. I also took acting classes at the Beijing Film Academy and realized that I liked acting more and more. Even if I have to play a villain I can, it definitely will be a lot of fun and quite a challenge."

Although she buried her head into the musical, Jocelyn was still working hard on her new songs and performed a duet with Ronald Cheng Chung Kei for his directing debut ATONEMENT (AH LUNG). "Actually everyday after rehearsal, I have a lot of music jobs to do like song writing. So I brought instruments to Shanghai. Later I will return to Hong Kong to promote the new song with Ronald. I hope everyone will like this song!"

No comments:

Post a Comment