Wednesday, January 5, 2022

[2021.01.06] JOHN CHIANG WANTS TO LEARN FROM ANSON LO

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

"Master Class in Film Directing 2021" commencement ceremony took place yesterday. Many directors attended, including John Chiang Dai Wai and his wife Lee Lam Lam, Andrew Lau Wai Keung, Mabel Cheung Yuen Ting, Felix Chong Man Keung and Lawrence Ah Mon (Lau Kwok Cheung). Chiang Dai Wai earlier at the TVB AWARDS 2021 received the Performing Artist Award. He kept receiving congratulations from many friends, only after the award show ended when he got home it was already very late. There was not much to eat at home, in the end his son had to get several instant cup noodles from the convenience store for late night snacks as a celebration.

Brother John at the award show mentioned that he would never retire. He said that lately he took a few jobs, in a few days he would work on a movie first, until after the Lunar New Year then he would work on a TVB anthology series. In the new film he would work with a group of young actors. Brother John said that at the award show he said that more opportunities should be given to young people. "I am not tooting my own horn, with the group of young people at TVB, normally you can see their passion toward acting. I hope they would have more opportunities, I really admire many of them." Which ones would he name? He said, "I wouldn't publicly name them, I don't want it to go to their heads. Ultimately their acting is very different!" Would he give them some acting tips? Brother John said, "I hope they would give me some tips! However I told my son: acting has to be natural, don't act for the sake of acting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment