Thursday, January 6, 2022

[2022.01.07] TERRANCE LAU IS STILL IN DISCUSSION FOR NICK CHEUNG'S NEW FILM

Terrance Lau and Joyce Cheng pose for a photo with fellow commercial star Hins Cheung over video
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Joyce Cheng Yan Yee and Terrance Lau Chun Him attended an insurance company commercial premiere. Lau Chun Him said that he fought like crazy for the film KOWLOON WALLED CITY (GAI LUNG SING JAI WAI SING), which would wrap up production by March. Currently half the shoots were overnight. Speaking of tightening the pandemic prevention measures again, he said, "The team has been very careful and would coordinate with the government orders."

Reportedly he would work on Nick Cheung Ka Fai's new film. He pointed out that it has not been 100% confirmed as they were still in the communication stage. "Ka Fai mentioned that he had a movie in preparation, and the situation within. As far as I know I wouldn't need to fight, it probably would be a dramatic movie." He continued, "I grew up watching Brother Ka Fai, through working together I hope to learn from him. (Would you have any pressure?) Brother Ka Fai treats me very well, I chatted with him two or three times. I feel he really wants to get to know me, there isn't any feeling of an elder. He treats me like a friend, like two men engaging in guy talk. With him I have no pressure. This time the film subject would be rather serious, it's not for laughs."

No comments:

Post a Comment