Tuesday, January 25, 2022

[2022.01.26] GLADYS LI WANTS TO PLAY BIG GIRL INTELLECTUAL

courtesy of on.cc

Emperor singer Gladys Li Ching Kwan just finished her film AS IT BURNS (BAK JAU YU FUN). She really admired Stephy Tang Lai Yan for her highly difficult character. She also wanted to have romantic scenes with Jasper Liu. "I am OK with Taiwan hunks, he is more active than I imagine and super playful, very cute!" She pointed out that her past character were all stubborn, impulsive or intellectual youth, in the future she would play intellectual roles. "My idol is Kwai Lun-Mei, I really want to try her route. I am starting to get old, youth and energetic can't be used for too long." Musically, she revealed that she was in turbo speed with her song writing and joked that the deadline was the best inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment